Search This Blog

Friday, November 10, 2017

♥ The Series is Complete ♥


╔═════════════╗

♥The Series is Complete♥
╚═════════════╝


all 3 banner.jpg



 ‿➹⁀Grab The Keeper Set Now .‿➹⁀



The Keeper Set Trio.jpg




The Finale to this fantastic series is here - and no one EVER had a summer romance like this.

When Charlie visited another plane parallel to our own, he discovered that Summer Angels and Dark Angels battle over the fate of man. Faced with choices no one should ever have to make, his adventure has been fraught with twists and turns, with life and death hanging in the balance. His guardian, Clarisse, is the half that makes him whole, but sinister forces conspire to do more than simply keep them apart.

Find out if they can stand up to the powers that be in this THRILLING MAGICAL ADVENTURE!!!



end with a bang.jpg

good luck.jpg

The Angel Set trio.jpg


The Karma Set Trio.jpg

WTMO author bio.jpg

samantha.jpgAnyone who knows me could tell you, I am a friendly kind of person, never met a stranger and take up conversations anywhere at any time. I work hard, and my mind never seems to shut down, as I wake up often in the middle of the night with ideas pouring out and demanding to be dealt with. Of course that means much of my books were written in the middle of the night.

I grew up and still live in the great state of Texas where everything is bigger, where we have warm weather and a central location. I love my state, my town, and my family, which includes my four sons, my significant other, and many friends as well.

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the books that are currently available and hope you will enjoy reading them just as much. And of course, there will be many more stories to come.


wTMO hostedby.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment