Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hopeful Whispers

Title: Hopeful Whispers
Series: Sacred Sinners MC #2 
Author: Bink Cummings 
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 9, 2017
https://goo.gl/y5voCH
Pregnant- ✔
Single mother of two - ✔
Biker best friend – ✔
Ex that’s still a D-Bag – ✔ ✔
New Years is the time for new beginnings. I thought I’d gotten that when I visited Texas over Thanksgiving. Then again, very little has changed. I’m still a librarian living in the same house. My daughters are growing up fast. Sure, I’ve acquired a new best friend who’s convinced me it’s time to give dating a fair shot. Which isn’t exactly easy when I’m pregnant with an Asshole’s baby. Does that complicate matters? Sorta. But there’s nothing left for me to do except move on. The jagged edges of my shattered heart have been polished. Questions answered, and blank holes from my past plugged. Now I’m ready to take the plunge into uncharted waters, to build a happier life… until a bomb comes along and tests my strength like never before. Nobody fucks with my family and gets away with it. Not even you. 
Warning: Proceed with caution. Contains adult sexual content, the excessive use of the F bomb, violence, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.
Not a stand-alone, 2nd book in a Trilogy.
Must read Hopelessly Shattered previously.
“Absolutely Brilliant & Addicting Read!!!!” - j luvs bks_n_naughtiness (Amazon Review)

“Phenomenal read! The most anticipated book of the year does not disappoint!” - MaryB (Amazon Review)

“..the author has an endless imagination and I need not fear that she will have something equally as entertaining for her readers next.” - iScream Book Blog
$0.99 for a LIMITED TIME on Amazon US
$0.99 on Amazon UK - November 10-17
https://goo.gl/x65uiS
Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her family, reading, and cooking huge meals--Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment