Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

NOW FREE IN KU!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel


Fleeting Moments
by Bella Jewel


NOW FREE IN KU!!!

 

 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "POWERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE" ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

NEW AND FREE IN KU!!!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel


One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever
 
That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash
 
But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock. 
 
He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget
 
And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed 
I have to find him
I need to find him 
He has to know that he saved me
 
He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see.


No comments:

Post a Comment