Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Outcasts by Natalie Bennett


Title: Outcasts
Series: Badlands #3
Author: Natalie Bennett
Genre: Dark Erotic Thriller
Release Date: May 12, 2018








*Grimm*
Pariah.
Dark Messiah.
Harbinger of death.
My reputation has always preceded me.
I’m a brother to the queen of the Badlands.
I’m one of the few confidants to her fiancΓ©–the devil himself.
And those whispered rumors that I’m a silent killer, a true harvester of souls? 
They’re true.
People never see me coming. I don’t discriminate, I show no mercy, and I feel no remorse. 
My only loyalty is to my family and when someone important to them goes missing, I vow to do whatever is necessary to track her down and bring her back.
But the person I find is not the same woman who was stolen away.
Something’s different about her.
Something I find myself drawn to as we fight our way back to hell.

*Arlen*
Stubborn.
Reckless.
Original family disappointment.
My reputation has never preceded me.
I’m supposed to be this spoiled, rich b*tch who does everything her daddy tells her.
I was forbidden to even think about the Badlands.
But money means nothin to me and my paradise was a pretty cage I refused to be trapped in.
I fought my way out, I found a new family, and even though sh*t got tough sometimes it all worked out in the end.
And then I got kidnapped.
I thought it was over for me. 
I almost broke. 
I should have known he would never let that happen.
And I should have realized something inside me had shifted.
Maybe then I’d have seen the signs that I was falling for an irredeemable man.
A man who taught me that there was power in taking away a life. 
A man who showed me just how beautiful hell truly was.
It’s only fair I warn you that this is not a story about a rescued damsel in distress.
This is a story about what happens when a man who collects souls finally meets his match.

*Outcasts is the 3rd book in the Badlands series. This book can be read as a standalone but I recommend starting Savages & Deviants first.*



















Natalie Bennett is the creator of erotic stories that always come with a warning label. She writes about depraved alpha a**holes and women that love to hate them. Her books don't follow any specific tropes, have no set word counts, and tend to deviate from traditional HEA's.
When she isn't in front of her computer she's spending time with her husband and their three little boys.
Natalie is an avid fan of caramel frappes, horror movies, Shameless, and of course, reading.
You can find Natalie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.






HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment