Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Anthony ~ Bully Series; Book 4

Anthony
Bully Series; Book 4
Morgan Campbell
Genre: Contemporary Romance, LGBT
Release Date: March 14, 2018

Blurb:
During the day, I’m Anthony Brock Cunningham, sex shop owner. By night, I’m Cupid’s enemy.


I have a knack for finding my friends their soulmates. I’m responsible for their happy ever after’s. Their ‘I do’s’ and ‘Til death do us part’s.’


Everything was fine and dandy until the day he walks into my shop requesting my services. He’s not my typical match but anything for the name of love, right?


Except I couldn’t be more wrong. The more he tries to find his one and only, the more I start falling for the Star Wars quoting, thick, black glasses wearing, super nerdy computer boy.


The only way to get Oliver Stark to notice me is to go from matchmaker to matchbreaker.



Amazon US : AU : CA : UK





The Bully Series

Grayson
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


Finn
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


Logan
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


The Starlight Falls Series

Burning Bright
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


I’ll Follow You
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU :  CA : UK



Author Bio:


Morgan lives in the south of Texas with her family. When she’s not writing, she can usually be found with her nose stuck in a book, cooking, baking, crocheting, and causing a general ruckus with her friends and family! Filled with an overactive imagination at a young age, she began writing her thoughts down in a journal, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Stalker Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment