Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2020

GoodKnight by Giulia Lagomarsino


Title: GoodKnight
Series: Reed Security Series - Series Finale Part 2
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 10, 2020



I f*@ked up when I killed that senator. I thought I was uncovering some dirty secrets.
But the things I uncovered could kill millions. 
Lives are at stake, but none of that matters to me.
Not when they've taken my wife.
They held a gun to her head.
Now they'll all die.
I won't stop until I take them all out. Until she's back in my arms.
Then I have to walk away. My family isn't safe as long as I'm in their lives.
Sometimes to protect the ones you love, you have to walk away.










Goodreads Review - “One Heart Wrenching Rip Roaring Slam Bang Emotional Roller Coaster Series Finale ~~ Loved it!!!”
"OMG what a rollercoaster of a journey." - Goodreads Review
“HOLY!! This series really keeps you on your toes!! It’s a roller coaster of emotions….” - Goodreads Review 


 


5 STARS

Holy moly this book. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happens after Parker.

You will need to read Parker before reading this book to understand what is happening.

We get to see all the characters in action once again.


5 STARS

Everyone

A whopper of an end to an amazing series.

When Knight found some really evil doings he did his job and got rid of the head guy--or did he? It turned out what he knew was just the beginning. He would face great losses and have to make aching decisions. With the team behind him, they were taking on the powers that be until the bad guys took his wife. So begins a case way too close to reality for my thinking.

The fighting and evil-doer-chasing are the strongest in the series. The emotions from them all bring the reader into the tear fest. However, always trust the author, she doesn't forget the badly needed humor with these guys and gals, It will bring back fond memories to those who have read at least a few books if not all of the series. Sorry to see the series end but am pleased to have been promised another great series to follow.

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On






Sinner (Reed Security Series #1) Cap (Reed Security Series #2) Cazzo (Reed Security Series #3) Knight (Reed Security Series #4) Irish (Reed Security Series #5) Hunter (Reed Security Series #6) Whiskey (Reed Security Series #7) Lola (Reed Security Series #8) Ice (Reed Security Series #9) Burg (Reed Security Series #10) Gabe (Reed Security Series #11) Jules (Reed Security Series #12) Sniper (Reed Security Series - Book 1 of a 3 Book ARC) Jackson (Reed Security Series - Book 2 of a 3 Book ARC) Chance (Reed Security Series - Book 3 of a 3 Book ARC) Phoenix Rising (Reed Security Series #16) Alec (Reed Security Series #17) Storm (Reed Security Series #18) Wolf (Reed Security Series #19) A Mad Reed Security Christmas (Reed Security Series #20) Rocco (Reed Security Series #21) Coop (Reed Security Series #22) TNT (Reed Security Series #23) Nightingale (Reed Security Series #24) Parker (Reed Security Series #25)




I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment