Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2020

PreOrder/Release: Devious Savior by Lynn Burke



Title: Devious Savior
Series: Vicious Vipers MC Book #6
Author: Lynn Burke
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 25, 2020
Cover Design: Designs by L 
Cover Model: Matt Zumwalt 
Photographer: FuriousFotog


I was responsible for my soulmate’s death, and twenty years later, the demons of guilt still try to suffocate me. Drowning them with liquor doesn’t work, so I run, leaving everything—my colors, my brothers, and my addictions behind.


Fate brings me to a place that matches my dried out soul—Vegas.
A ray of pole-dancing sunshine breaks through my darkness, giving me hope for a future. An independent, stubborn woman, Casey doesn’t need me to be her knight in shining armor, but I can’t give up my addiction to her.
She’s an inescapable temptation. A curvy glass of thirst-quenching water. And she’s off limits, under the protection of the Vegas Chapter. 
When Casey’s life is placed in my hands, will my lies and her manipulation be our undoing or will facing our insecurities save us both?
*This is the sixth book in the Vicious Vipers MC series and may be unsuitable for someone under 18 years of age. HEA guaranteed, however, secondary characters make appearances in other’s stories. Reading in order is recommended.










5 STARS

Wow, I always wondered why Ricky was the way he was. And this book shocked me. I couldn't put it down once started. It had me intrigued from first page.

I loved Ricky and Casey together, lightness to their darkness. They may of had to fight to be together, and go through a rough patch but they came out on other side.



5 STARS

Ricky & Casey

Ricky left his cut and club. He had to prove he could change and get his life back. Would that mean going back to Boston? He had nothing to go back for--he had his blood brother and club brothers but he'd let them down.

A stop in Vegas and running into the chapter president gave him a feeling of family again. Could He find a home there? Was it even possible they'd accept him after leaving Boston? The VP didn't care for him. Wouldn't it just be his luck that the first woman to make him feel in too long was his daughter?

The club has enemies. He wants a woman he can't have. They have steam galore between them. Can he be there without having her? There is plenty of action, steam, and great characters. Another good one in the series.

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On





    





Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment