Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

Nightingale by Giulia Lagomarsino



Title: Nightingale
Series: Reed Security Series #24
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 15, 2020









“What a ride Nightingale was! Giulia Lagomarsino really upped their emotions with Florrie and Alec’s story.” ~The Art of Reading
“WOW! What a roller-coaster ride this book was! Incredible! So many ups and downs and emotion. An entertaining addition to the series!” ~Goodreads Review (Jennifer)

Florrie

I don't do well with emotions and yucky love stuff. I do the best I can, but at the end of the day, I'm better at showing someone I love them by fighting for them. That's the way I've always been and how I'll always be. And I have one helluva fight ahead of me. I'll do anything for the people I love, but what I didn't expect was to be fighting the one person I thought would always be on my side. I don't know if I can ever forgive him for this or if we can ever move forward. Some betrayals are just unforgivable. 

Alec
Life is going great. I have the woman I love by my side and a kid that is quickly becoming a huge part of my life. What can go wrong? Then it happens. One phone call changes my world in such a profound way that I'm not sure anything will ever be the same again. I risk losing it all with my decisions, but I have to stand up for what I believe is right. I just hope that when the dust settles, I still have someone on my side.








5 STARS

Wow, what a great story. I didn't know what was going to happen, and if the company will overcome everything that happens. I still love Alec and Florrie together, but this book was a hard story to swallow. I wanted to smack them both silly. This story is Alec and Florrie, how will they overcome everything.



5 STARS

Alec & Florrie

No one has accused her of being a girly girl. She can take on any man and has. Her relationship with Alec is volatile, to say the least. Yet, things were going great. She had something she always wanted and never thought she'd have—until...

Alec loved her more than he thought possible. He'd thought there was nothing he wouldn't give her to make her happy. He was wrong. The decision he had to make wouldn't just affect them. It could ruin the lives of everyone they cared about.

This was a tough read for me. I love the series and the antics of the guys are hysterical. There is still some of that going on, however, there is also a brutal situation that makes them take sides against each other. Will they come out of it still a team and a family?

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On


Sinner (Reed Security Series #1) Cap (Reed Security Series #2) Cazzo (Reed Security Series #3) Knight (Reed Security Series #4) Irish (Reed Security Series #5) Hunter (Reed Security Series #6) Whiskey (Reed Security Series #7) Lola (Reed Security Series #8) Ice (Reed Security Series #9) Burg (Reed Security Series #10) Gabe (Reed Security Series #11) Jules (Reed Security Series #12) Sniper (Reed Security Series - Book 1 of a 3 Book ARC) Jackson (Reed Security Series - Book 2 of a 3 Book ARC) Chance (Reed Security Series - Book 3 of a 3 Book ARC) Phoenix Rising (Reed Security Series #16) Alec (Reed Security Series #17) Storm (Reed Security Series #18) Wolf (Reed Security Series #19) A Mad Reed Security Christmas (Reed Security Series #20) Rocco (Reed Security Series #21) Coop (Reed Security Series #22) TNT (Reed Security Series #23)





I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment