Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

AMO JONES – LOOKING BACK AT 2016

AMO JONES – LOOKING BACK AT 2016

Getting to know Amo……

Amo Cover.png

Who is Amo Jones? 

 Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar. When she's not creating magic, you can usually find her relaxing in front of the television watching the latest episode of Supernatural or Vikings. She's the proud mother of four little critters who are the reason she breathes, but also the reason she drinks. She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other. Now the official blurb is out the way (and I have free reign!!) – here are some other facts about Amo!! She is obsessed with: [gallery ids="10515,10514" type="rectangular"] And you can find her working out whilst reading a paranormal book with a glass of wine in her hand channeling her inner Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous!
  9591_1169465756415979_2026564607989002802_n[1].jpg 

What her readers (more like on-line friends!) say about her: Yvonne Williamson: I love her mind I love how twisted and straight shooting it is. She is one of my all-time favourite authors. I like how she interacts with her fans. So yeah she is a top bird in my opinion! Jennifer Massicotte: Amo is an amazing author. I love her crazy twisted mind. All of her books are amazing and suck you in from the first few pages. The way that she can tell a dark twisted story but still have sweet, happy and sad scenes rolled in there really make her books truly unique. Nisha Reading: I love how unique, dark, & beautiful her stories are. They take you on a journey with the character so you're feeling every emotion the character is feeling as if it was happening to you! She's our dark Queen and no one out there can write like her. Candi Martin: Amo was my introduction to the lovely world of dark erotica, which as a historical romance/fluffy contemporary romance lover was never really a genre I ever thought I'd be interested in. I stumbled upon her book while searching for a new rocker series one day and was blown away. I was instantly addicted and needed more! Anyone can write a story, but it takes true passion for your work and extraordinary talent to make your words reach out and grab a reader's attention so they feel as if they are living inside the book and experiencing all the emotions right along with each and every character and turn of the page. Rhonda Kirby: I found Amo by accident at RWDU 2016... I bought one of everything she had left! I had read them all by the time I left the next day. Kat Fenton: A gifted, talented author from down under, who when it comes to delivering what we need in books always delivers, either it be from the drool worthy covers, to the swoon worthy alphas, to the dark, the grit, the undeniable love we have for her characters leaves us gasping for more.

Stalk Links
Instagram: authoramojones

No comments:

Post a Comment