Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

White by T.L. Smith


Title: White
Series: Black #3
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance
Release Date: July 11, 2016




Everything changes, in seconds, minutes, hours. 
I know, it happened to me. 
It wasn’t for the better, it was for the worst. 
I am broken, no that doesn’t sound right, I am chipped. Pieces of me have been chipped so bad that it’s impossible to claim them back. Even if I want to, even if its for her.




















   




“Black is my favorite so far from TL! I was addicted right from the start, definitely worth taking a chance on Black, its gut wrenching beautiful!!” ~Author Lila Rose, USA best seller
“Red is fast paced, raw, gritty and at times shocking ! With each revelation I gasped , it's a must read page turner that left me begging for more” ~Our Kindle Confessions
"Once again T.L. has created a world and characters that is unique and unlike any others." ~United Indie Book Blog
T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words. 

T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes ;-)
Don't be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn't bite, hard!




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment