Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cocky Biker: A Stand Alone MC Romance Novel SALE



Cocky Biker:
A Stand Alone MC Romance Novel
by Faleena Hopkins

NOW LIVE AND ONLY 99c!!!

 

    "HEART-MELTING & SIZZLING ROMANCE"    

NEW AND ONLY 99c!!!!! 
Cocky Biker: A Stand Alone MC Romance Novel by Faleena Hopkins


My father is Congressman Michael Cocker. He f*cking hates that I live outside the law. 

I'm Jett. I don't care that I come from old money. The Ciphers MC - They're my chosen family. We are servants ONLY to our code, our mission. We live it. Breathe it. Search for it. 

The same force that drives storms, tornadoes and hurricanes, propels us. Like them we arrive without warning and level sh*t, to erect something superior. 
 
I never expected on the most dangerous of our missions to meet an irresistible feral cat. I nicknamed the kitty, Sunshine, and she is anything but.

My name is Luna, not Sunshine. I am darkness. Only one thing matters to me...killing the man who murdered my mother when I was ten. 

I don't have time for Grey Eyes - a f*cking biker named Jett Cocker. No matter how ridiculously hot he is, or how skilled at playing my emotions like a violin.

My WHOLE LIFE I've been gearing up for this. I've finally found the murderer. Now. Is. My. Moment. So why am I wasting time with Grey Eyes in this motel room...why is he making me forget my pain?
____________________________________________

The Cocker Brothers of Atlanta, Georgia, have earned their nickname -- The Cocky Brothers.

Their daddy taught them to be real men.

Their momma told them, "Hold out for a different kind of woman."

They have one thing in common: ARROGANCE.

A brand new Bad Boy Romance Stand-Alone book series. Six brothers. Six books. Meet Jett Cocker. Book 2.
 
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE COCKER BROTHERS OF ATLANTA SERIES

#1 Cocky Roomie

UK: http://amzn.to/2aClKwRhttp://amzn.to/2aClKwR

No comments:

Post a Comment