Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2016

BLURB REVEAL for BATTLEBORN by S.I. Hayes.



Battleborn

by S.I. Hayes 

Blurb Reveal

Contemporary, Military Romance






Caitlin Colten has everything to look forward to. 

She's 19, starting college in the fall at her first choice school and has the love of two wonderful parents. 

She should be on cloud 9, but not all is what it seems for this All American Girl.

She is the survivor of rape. All those involved have been held accountable, but her heart and mind are still affected daily by its aftermath.

Her father hopes his new position will bring the stability she needs.

Can Caitlin overcome her trauma and find herself again or will she fall victim to the traps of her own body and mind once more?




Shannon (S. I.) Hayes has been telling tales for so long as she has been able to talk, and began writing them down shortly thereafter. The In Dreams... Series, The Roads trilogy, began in 2006 after a D&D campaign ended, Hayes took the world and a series was created. It took five years as she spent many months at a time in an undiagnosed Bi-Polar fog. In 2010, she finally found the help she needed and she has been writing feverishly ever since. Shannon is the Co-Author of Awakenings: The Wrath Saga. She has several blogs and maintains her own website. S.I.Hayes.com.

In her own words... I have a mind that is easily distracted and prone to wandering. Tangents are my forte, and if you think my characters are going to fit a cookie cutter shape of any kind, think again. They live, they love, they eat, sleep, and fuck. I believe that people are inherently sexual creatures and my characters, be they human or something altogether else, are no exception.

I don't adhere to a single genera, I toe the line on several and wouldn't presume to be a master of any. So I suppose you could call me jack-of-all-trade-paperbacks.

I am a truth seeker, in my life, in my work. I’d apologize for it, but I kinda can't help m’self. It's my best and worse personality trait, well mostly. Being Bi-Polar I guess you could say that is the worst. But I believe that the disorder has made me, well... Me.

I have taken this life and twisted, carved, shaped, and molded it into the worlds of my characters. Albeit with a chainsaw, and it has made all the difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment