Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tempting by Alex Lucian is FREE ~ limited time only!!


Tempting by Alex Lucian is FREE for a limited time only!!


Amazon: http://amzn.to/29VkWV7


"When it comes to these characters, this authors writing, and this story, I am so blown away. Lord, I want to marry this book. LMAO! Dramatic, I'm sure, but I am over the MOON in love. It's without a doubt going down as one of my absolute favorites." - Angie, Angie and Jessica's Dreamy Reads


"This book has depth. And makes you uncomfortable. And so turned on ... basically, I loved this book. I think everyone should read it. It's going on my favorite of 2015 list. Mark my words, friends, Alex Lucian just set my pants on fire. And I'm not even sorry." - Jen,The Literary Gossip

"As delicious as the sex is, the characters are what invest you in this book. Adele and Nathan are occasionally frustrating, occasionally endearing, and always compelling. You will not be able to stop thinking about them when the book is over." - Vox Libris


Blurb:

#1 Bestseller in Erotica 

His body climbing over mine.

My teeth biting his neck.

His scent on my skin.

My nails carving a path down his back.

His commands whispered in my ear.

All of my senses filled with him. 


I knew it was bad. But I craved more.

It had begun innocently enough, bumping into one another in a crowded Boston bar. What followed that night had been anything but innocent.

Because I'd known, even as he'd slid inside of me, that he was my professor. I'd pursued him, a predator stalking its prey.

And he didn't know I was his student.

But he would.

***

Author's note: This isn't a jail bait student/teacher novel with a butterflies-in-the-belly kind of romance. The characters portrayed in this novel are consenting adults with functioning brains. If curse words, sex, and hard ass college professors with secrets offend you, move right along.

Tempting is Nathan and Adele's story. Tempting does not have a cliffhanger ending, but it's the first book in a duet. The Tempting series will have other novels featuring characters with concurrent story lines.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment