Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

99₵ for a Limited Time!


The Quest of Perkins Vale is just 99 for a limited time!

Blurb:

I’m not sure I know what to think of the girl I’ve searched for since I was thirteen; she isn’t exactly how I remembered her.
I’m twenty-five, a guy and a virgin. Yep, you read that right; I’m still a virgin. Why you ask?  Because I met the woman of my dreams when she was still a girl and I’ve been searching for her ever since we met. I’ve saved myself for her, as I believe she saved herself for me. Why again? Because I will love her, like she will love me, when we finally meet, again. I’d like to think it was that simple, but I don’t really know if she will love me. I only hope she will. If she doesn’t, she won’t be the right girl for me, because like I said, I’ve been saving myself for the woman of my dreams. I just don’t know where she is…but I won’t stop searching until I find her. That is my mission. My quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment