Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

NOW FREE IN KU!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel


Fleeting Moments
by Bella Jewel


NOW FREE IN KU!!!

 

 

    "POWERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE"    

NEW AND FREE IN KU!!!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel


One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever
 
That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash
 
But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock. 
 
He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget
 
And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed 
I have to find him
need to find him 
He has to know that he saved me
 
He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see.


No comments:

Post a Comment