Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

More Features from M. Robinson


¸.•*¨¸.•*´¨                                                           
 ¸.•´. MORE FROM M. ROBINSON ¸.•*¨¸.•*´¨                                                            ¸.•´

★ KEEPING HER WET $.99
   A Novella

KHW.jpg



Ten couples. 

Twenty characters. 

Ten chapters. 

A collection of ten hot scenes from all ten of my standalone books. Each couple will have a chapter dedicated to them. New and never read before. 

Sebastian and Ysabelle - The VIP Trilogy 

Mika and The Madam - The VIP Trilogy 

Devon and Brooke - Tempting Bad 

James and Gianna- Two Sides Gianna 

Lucas and Alex - Complicate Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 

Jacob and Lily - Forbid Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 

Dylan and Aubrey - Undo Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 

Austin and Briggs - Crave Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 

Martinez and Lexi- El Diablo 

Creed and Mia- Road to Nowhere & Ends Here 



★El Diablo

 (The Good Ol' Boys Spin-off Standalone)★ 



I was ruthless. 

I was feared. 

I had sacrificed. Myself. Her. Everything... 

Living in a world where I was worth more dead than alive was a choice. I was a bad man, never claimed to be anything else. I’ve done things I’m not proud of. Seen things that can’t be unseen. I’ve caused pain that I can’t undo. 

It was all my choice. 

Every decision.

Every order. 

Right and wrong never mattered. 

Until her. 

She was under my protection, until she became my obsession. 

But who was going to save her... 

From. Me. The devil himself. 

Fate brought us together. Destiny destroyed us. 

STANDALONE. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Full length novel. 


El Diablo is FREE ON KU 







AUDIO 





★Two Sides Gianna (Standalone)★

Dark Erotic Thriller. Mature audiences.




Have you ever lied? Held secrets? Betrayed someone? 

I have. 

McKenzie and I were best friends, soul sisters. We shared everything…or so she thought. To everyone I was perfect and happy. No one knew the real me. That was until I saw him. Everything changed the second we laid eyes on each other. The world stopped moving and only we existed in it. But it just added to the secrets and lies, it became too much and I couldn't tell apart what was real and what wasn’t. 

This story is for anyone, who has ever lied and lived to regret it… 

Two Sides is FREE on KU 







TWO SIDES- MACK AND GIANNA SIDE IN ONE BOOK- 
Jettie Woodruff and M. Robinson 

Erotic Romance 

Strong language and sexual content, not intended for readers under 18.



Before you judge me for my part in all of this, for the things that I did, and for a past I may or may not have had control over, ask yourself who you’re really judging. Is it me? Is it Giana? Mr. Nichols? My parents? society? 

There’s always three sides. In this case, it’s mine, Gia’s, and the truth. Once you have read them both, you’re free to judge who you want. You can decide what the secrets are, who lied, and who told the truth. 

McKenzie Perry, AKA Mack. 

They say everything happens for a reason. 

They say time heals all wounds. 

They say...They say...They say... 

There's always two sides to every story and then there's the truth. Well Mack got her turn and now it's mine. This is my side. My story to tell. What happened through my eyes. When you're done reading you can make your own conclusions, pick and choose a side or take bits and pieces from each story and make your verdict. 

Love me or hate me... 

Because at the end of the day. 

The truth will set me free. 


Gianna Edwards, AKA Gia 



COMING SOON 

★ EL SANTO 





I didn’t know darkness and evil lurked inside me until I had to murder in order to survive. Forced to become my own worst enemy. With so much blood on my hands, I was surprised I could still see my own skin. 

I killed. 

I tortured. 

I loved… 

I played God while I was rotting in Hell. Thriving on control and power was the only way I knew how to live. There were no other options. 

If you weren’t my friend, you were my foe. 

If you weren’t with me, you were against me. 

Traitors, as I called them. There were no imaginary lines. I’d crossed them all. No boundaries. No second chances. No redemption. 

Not for me. 

For them. 

For anyone. 

Only for her… 

She loved me. Always convinced I was a saint, never believing I was just another sinner. 

A fucking monster. 

Until it was too late. 

Except, I didn’t choose this life. It. Chose. Me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment