Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2016

TYRANT by Nashoda Rose ~ Pre-Order Available

TYRANT by Nashoda Rose
 Releases on March 7th

Are you ready for Scars of  the Wraiths?

Currently Available for Pre-order
 


Pre-order Tyrant
Amazon US
Amazon UK
iBooks 
Barnes & Noble
Kobo



STYGIAN IS NOW FREE


Amazon US
Amazon UK
iBooks 
Barnes & Noble
Kobo



BOOK SUMMARY

 

Danielle
I remember nothing of my abduction two years ago. Sounds and scents trigger horrific flashes, but it’s all a blur except for one man with brilliant green eyes. When the tatted six foot two Adonis shows up at my door, my knowledge of the world is shattered.
Bound to the immortal Scar by an ancient spell, we are on the run. Because Balen is the hunted.
And if he dies, so do I.

Balen: Scar
My code of honor was respected without question … until I consumed the blood of a vampire in exchange for a mortal woman’s freedom.
The Scars want me imprisoned. The Wraiths want me dead.
But the woman I can’t forget needs me. And I’ll risk everything to protect her.
Even if it means killing her.

Because in order for her to live—first she must die.


Full-length novel. Come meet the Scars.


Scars: Immortal warriors with capabilities derived from the senses: Trackers, Sounders, Healers, Tasters, Visionaries, and the rare Reflectors. They each have what is known as an Ink, a tattoo that can be called to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment