Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Love Like Blood (Royal Blood #5) by Amity Cross



   

Title: Love Like Blood
Series: Royal Blood #5
Author: Amity Cross
Genre: Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: February 24, 2016

Blurb


The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. 



Sebastian Vaughn is haunted by the ghost of his dead lover. 

After coming face to face with everything he lost, he’s on the run with a deadly assassin who’s on the verge of insanity. What else are you meant to do when the biggest ghost from your past stares you right in the face? Go with the flow, or die trying. 

Xavier Blood never thought he’d fall in love, let alone work for the good guys. 

Mercy Reid held him together during the darkest time of his life and now she’s an agent alongside him. Working Black Ops for the British government means two things. No accountability and no association. Get caught and you’re dead. 

Their first assignment puts them on the trail of Vaughn, the assassin who saved his life, and the last living man who took everything from him, Jaques Lafayette

The stakes are high, trust is a hot commodity and someone’s going to die.


Only time will tell whose blood will paint the world red.


REVIEW

“’I was only gone three days.’ ‘That’s three days without your cock.’ ‘Charming.’”

To say that I am in love with Xavier Blood and the Royal Blood series would be putting it mildly. Each time a new book comes out, it becomes the oxygen I breathed. To say that I am VERY sad that there is only one book left would be the understatement of the century. But that is a story for another time. This book was abso-fucking-lutley amazing!!! I had some doubts at the beginning, it seemed to be headed in a direction I would have accepted, but I would have been mildly disappointed in. Shame on me for doubting the incredible Amity Cross, I beg your forgiveness oh great one! There are few authors who can truly weave a wonderful story that scoops the reader up and takes them on the ride of a life time. Amity Cross is one on of the handful that I have come across. If you have been following this series, this book is a MUST FUCKING READ!!! You will NOT be disappointed other than the fact it is second to last in the series and then X, Mercy, Sebastian, Lorelei and Hawkes will be done forever (please god of authors say it ain’t so!) 5 BLOODY stars and 5 hands down the pants, oh yeah!!

“I was hers forever whether she wanted me or not.”

~ Bookaholic Mama




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU


AMAZON US / UK / AU

No comments:

Post a Comment