Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cash by Eve Jagger 99c SALE!!!


Cash by Eve Jagger

99c SALE!!!

☆☆ "EROTICALLY DELICIOUS" "ENTERTAINING AND FUN" ☆☆
99c SALE!!! Cash by Eve Jagger


The minute any woman walks into my bar, I can tell two things about her: what she wants to drink, and how she likes to f*ck.


I’m Cash: bartender at the hottest bar in Atlanta. I’ve got girls lining up around the block, and they all know the rules: no strings, no promises, and no morning-after snuggling. You want brunch? Call your sister. You want the best sex of your life? Call me. Or better yet, just drop by the bar anytime. Clothing optional.



There’s a reason they call me a sexy bastard.
And yes, I really am that good.



Also available in the Sexy Bastard series



#1 Hard


UK:  http://amzn.to/1zpPAyU
#2.5 A Night with Knox (A Sexy Bastards Novella)

No comments:

Post a Comment