Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Release Day Blitz - Whiskey Nights


Whiskey2.JPG



whiskey nights.jpg



Full WN.png

Synopsis round.jpg


One kiss. That’s all it takes to captivate me. Although I fight the emotions that surge through me when I feel his lips touch mine, I am too far gone. It’s impossible to hide from the truth; Jake sparks a fire that burns life into me.


Our passion ignites the southern nights, but when our wishes for the future put us on separate paths, I am forced to imagine a life without One kiss. That’s all it takes to captivate me. Although I fight the emotions that surge through me when I feel his lips touch mine, I am too far gone. It’s impossible to hide from the truth; Jake sparks a fire that burns life into me.


Our passion ignites the southern nights, but when our wishes for the future put us on separate paths, I am forced to imagine a life without him. Fun whiskey nights turn into emotional whiskey escapes as I find myself alone and questioning what I truly want out of life—settling for less than perfect to acquire a life I imagined or chasing my happiness and giving up part of my dreams.


**This book is a standalone novel featuring characters that were introduced in Sweet on Wilde.**


BTB Round.jpg




Excper round.jpg

“You’re not going to leave me to cool off alone, are you?” He unbuttons his jeans and slowly lowers the zipper. Is he seriously about to get naked? I watch and wait for his next move. His eyebrows lift and he slowly lowers his jeans. My breath hitches. Damn him for being so hot. He moves his hands to the waistband of his boxer briefs and I jump up.
“You remove those and you won’t make it into the water.” I take off my tank top and throw it towards the ATV, missing it. Jake chuckles as he watches me kick off my sneakers and pull off my socks. I couldn’t care less if they get dirty. I remove my shorts and his eyes darken.
“Well, are you just gonna stare at me or are we goin’ for a swim?”
“We’re goin’ for a swim,” he drawls.
Jake leaps forward, grabs me and throws me over his shoulder before running into the water. I scream at him to put me down and slap his ass. He doesn’t budge and only flips me over once we’re deep in the lake. I come up from under the water and brush the hair out my face to find a smiling Jake in front of me. I splash water at him and he laughs.
“That was not nice!”
He swims closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. “You’re even more gorgeous all wet.”
“Don’t try to sweet talk me.”
“I’ll never stop sweet talkin’ you, darlin’.” He leans in for a kiss.
“Flirt,” I murmur against his lips.
“You are the only one I wanna be flirtin’ and kissin’ with.”
Jake runs his hands up and down my back. My skin tingles against his touch and I shiver. His knowing smile spreads across his face. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. I smile and lift a brow. I feel him hardening against me, and I move my body against his.
“You may make my skin tingle, but I make your dick tingle too.” Jake throws his head back laughing and moves his hands to my hips to stop me from moving.
“The things you say. Keep that up and we won’t have any clothing covering us up.”
“I won’t object.”

WN 2.jpeg

WN orgasm.jpg


Whiskey Nights teaser 1.jpg


about round.jpg
Fabiola Francisco is an independent Contemporary Romance author from Miami, FL. She has always enjoyed writing and found it a therapeutic way for her to express herself. She began with poetry, and throughout the years went expanding to short narratives until she wrote Perfectly Imperfect, her debut novel.
Her love for books has inspired her to write her own story. She writes stories readers could relate to and grow with. She hopes to continue writing more stories to reach readers individually.
Fabiola also loves expressing herself through art and being out in nature. On her spare time, she loves to cuddle with a good book and a glass of wine.
Author Links

Ardent 4.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment