Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cage's Misconduct (NHL Scorpions #3) By Nikki Worrell

 Cage's Misconduct (NHL Scorpions #3)
By Nikki Worrell

 

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1GMrkKJ

  

 Dalton ‘Cage’ Booker is the number one goalie for the San Diego Scorpions. Most people describe him as willful and stubborn—sometimes even difficult to control. More often than not, words fly out of his mouth without the benefit of passing through his brain first. And women love him.

Karen LaGrange, little sister of the former enforcer for the Scorpions, lives in Canada, where she works with special needs children. After losing her job to downsizing, she makes an extended visit to San Diego, forming a friendship with the errant goalie.

Through frequent reminders that they are friends without benefits, Karen struggles to keep their relationship platonic, but the more she shuts him down, the more he wants her.

Can Cage convince Karen to slip under the sheets with him, or is he destined to be firmly entrapped in the friend zone?



 5 Stars Loved this book! ~Amazon Customer

Will Karen give in to Cage? Will Jody finally relent and accept Cage's interest in his sister? I really enjoyed this book, and look forward to reading more from this author.

This is book three in the Scorpion series and I have to say, it is now my favorite! When I first met Cage, I didn't like him at all. What I love about this author is how she writes people how we see them in real life ~ Mary

I love this series and I think this is her best book of their series so far!

5 Stars  Fantastic read
Loved this book, so hard not to fall in love with Dalton "Cage" Booker and Karen together. The love between them, it's not your typical storyline. And I honestly couldn't put it down once I started. Absolutely loved it and highly recommend this read. ~ Jackie Ugal

  



































I am a country girl at heart who tends to like the simple things...and hockey. Give me a hockey game and I'm set! During intermission, I read. Reading has always been a love of mine since I was a little girl. The books have gotten a bit spicier though. I also like moonlit walks on the beach, strawberries and champagne (ok, dirty martinis actually), and a strong man to hold me...etc., etc., etc. ;)


I live in Hammonton, NJ with my husband of over 18 years. It's not always easy but it's always worth it.

I have a B.S.B.A. in Human Resources and work for a law firm in Philadelphia. The only thing left to say is....GO FLYERS!


  
The Enforcer (NHL Scorpions #1)




Captain My Captain (NHL Scorpions .5)


  
Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions 2)




No comments:

Post a Comment