Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Darkness Series by J.L. Drake

Emily: You’re so dead!  Sensuous Pete: What? My theme was a haunted brothel. Emily: Travis has nephews!  Sensuous Pete: Who do you think helped?  Poor Travis. I glanced at his house, seeing he was home. Maybe I should go speak to him. Sensuous Pete: You have to admit, Michael Myers is funny!  I quickly scanned my property, trees, balcony, and roof, then I saw him over in the shadows being bent over and smacked on the ass with a paddle by a drawn-on blow-up doll. Wow, he left nothing to the imagination with his drawings. I jammed the doll into the trash can, not letting on that I could hear her deflating. I’d laugh at the irony of it, but I was too damn embarrassed. Emily: I hate you.  Sensuous Pete: I love you too, love.

J. L. Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern California where she lives with her husband and two children.
When she's not writing she loves to spend time with her family, travelling or just enjoying a night at home. One thing you might notice in her books is her love for the four seasons. Growing up on the east coast of Canada the change in the seasons is in her blood and is often mentioned in her writing. 
An avid reader of James Patterson, J.L. Drake has often found herself inspired by his many stories of mystery and intrigue. 
She hopes you will enjoy her stories as much as she has enjoyed writing them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment