Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Favorite Lie by Brandi Aga


Title: My Favorite Lie
Author: Brandi Aga
Genre: Women's Fiction
Release Date: July 2018
Cover Design: Jay Aheer @ Simply Defined Art





I messed up. He doesn’t love me anymore. We’re two strangers drifting apart with every second that ticks by. 

Now I’m just a girl trying to make it through life. Music and the internet get me from one day to the next. Until him. Until all of them. 
Liar. Narcissist. Good girl gone bad. Or maybe I never really was that pure to start with. My name is Blakely Blaine and this is my ugly truth.









Me: Want to come over?
Me: I need to see you today.
I’m staring at the ceiling waiting to hear from Rhett. Hours go by and I’m left with nothing but radio silence. I keep checking my phone in case I missed him but still, nothing.
Just as I’m about to fall asleep, my phone chimes, waking me up out of my haze filled daydream. My little black heart threatens to purge the last of its existence when I see his response.
Rhett: Not today. Probably not for a while.
Me: A while?
And that was the last I heard from him for the rest of the year.




Brandi Aga is a stay at home mom of two boys and two cats, who spends her free time reading, writing, and online gaming with her husband of ten years. Her love for books quickly escalated the need to tell her own stories. Dark, taboo, and dystopian romance are her favorites but she reads a little bit of everything. She loves all readers, bloggers, and fellow authors. Feel free to reach out and stalk her on all platforms to say hi and keep up with future new releases!









HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment