Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

If You Say So by Teagan Hunter


Title: If You Say So
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance Novella
Release Date: May 24, 2018



Blake and I weren’t always together. But, to be fair, we weren’t always not together either.
It began innocently. We were friends, nothing more.
Then two years ago, everything changed.
I noticed his stares. He noticed mine.
We weren’t just friends anymore—we were a whole hell of a lot more than that.
And that’s how we remained, blissfully in love and ready to conquer anything that stood in our way.
Except for ourselves.

















By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.




HOSTED BY:



No comments:

Post a Comment