Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

๐Ÿ‘€ Look what’s going on #SALE ๐Ÿ‘€


*´¨✫)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)
✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.•` ๐Ÿ’– SALE ๐Ÿ’–

FRACTURED HEART is going on #SALE for the Bank holiday for just 99 pennies....

25th - 28th May #oneclicktoday

Have you picked up Fractured Heart yet?
Meet Owen as he brings up his daughter Grace and learns how to live and love again…

#tearjerker #newlove #emotional #tissues #love #life #loss #Amazon #Goodreads #FreeinKU #99p #oneclick #SALE

~~~~~~

See what readers are saying about Fractured Heart. ~

“A beautiful Heartwarming story about loss, grief and learning to love again.” ~ Amazon reviewer.

This book was emotional and loving. It really pulled on my heart strings.
The prologue alone had me in tears. ~ Amazon reviewer.

This emotional story takes us on a rollercoaster of a ride right from the very start. ~ Amazon reviewer

~~~~~~

ADD TO TBR:




⭐️ FREE IN KU ⭐️

BUY LINKS:
—-> UK: http://amzn.to/2ltjK38



BLURB: 

We had it all.
A beautiful marriage, a nice house and a baby on the way. What could go wrong?
Everything...that’s what went wrong.

I lost her.
I don’t know how to go on. I’m stuck in a world of grief with only my little girl to save me.

I vowed to never love again.
No one would ever take her place but what happens when someone breaks down your defences and repairs your heart one small crack at a time?



No comments:

Post a Comment