Search This Blog

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Release Tour: Club Thrive: Agenda by Alison Mello


Title: Club Thrive: Agenda
Series: The Club Thrive Series #3
Author: Alison Mello
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 5, 2017






Miranda…
I’ve worked hard to build my reputation at Millennium Marketing Firm, and I’m thrilled when a client finally requests me by name. 
But it doesn’t take long for me to realize there’s something fishy about this job. It’s not just that the client is a pompous blowhard who makes my life miserable. There’s something else going on, and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
Stone…
I think Miranda is The One. We’ve been dating for a while, and when I get my promotion to head bouncer at Club Heat, the timing couldn’t be better. 
The first time he puts his hands on her…I was there to save her, but the guy who attacked her is still out there. 
I can’t stand the thought of her getting hurt again. I won’t let her out of my sight. I’ll lay my life on the line to protect her. 
But I’m only one man, and I may not be prepared for the heat that’s coming down on my club…and my girl.











“Alison Mello has rocked my world again with Club Thrive Agenda. This book is outrageously sexy!” ~ CoffeeMom (Amazon Review) 
“With some serious panty melting moments, humour, great dialogue and a hint of danger this book will take you on a ride you won't want to get off. With characters from previous books joining in, you will wish you were a member of the Club Thrive family too!!” ~ chrissi (Amazon Review)









Alison has been writing for over a year now. Her debut book Finding Love (October 2015) was published by Siren Publishing. Her following books Needing Your Love (November 2015), Found My Love (December 2015), and Fighting for Love (January 2016) were also published with Siren to finish the Learning to Love series.

Her desire to see her books on shelves led to her next work Chasing Dreams (April 2015), now Club Thrive 1: Compulsion. She submitted it for publication with Limitless Publishing and was thrilled that it was quickly accepted. Excited to reach that goal, she moved on to the next series she had in mind and wrote Saved By a Soldier (June 2016), My Broken Soldier (July 2016), Forever My Soldier (August 2016), and A Soldier for Bella (September 2016). She continued writing adding the Once Broken series and she's added to the Club Thrive series. 
Alison enjoyed reading as a child and found her passion for it again in 2011 when E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey was released. Her love of reading was re-ignited and she continued reading other books in the same genre. In the summer of 2015, she decided to give writing a try and two weeks later Finding Love was born. As soon as she finished the first book, she began writing the second book in the series. Her third book was finished by the time Finding Love had been accepted for publication. Alison discovered she has a passion for writing and has spent the last year meeting new readers and sharing the love she has for writing. 
Married to her own real life hero, Alison lives with her amazing family in Massachusetts where she was born and raised. She loves having her own personal inspiration right at home and when she’s not writing she enjoys playing soccer, basketball, and football with her son.







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment