Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

New Heaven's Rejects MC Book Release

Date Announcement.jpg


#BadassBikers #SecondChanceAtLove

#COMINGSOON #AvelynPaige #HeavensRejects



☆Blurb☆




RICCA

You can’t outrun your past, a mistake I learned the hard way.

Stripped of my innocence in the middle of the Californian desert, I waited for death. 

Then he appeared.

My vengeful angel. 

He’s everything I’m not.

He’s everything I want.

He’s everything I can never have.




RATCHET

I will not let my past define me.

Abandoned by my mother as a child, I would be dead if it weren’t for Jagger. He took me into the Heaven’s Rejects and saved my life. 

Now I want to save hers.

The superficial cuts and bruises on her delicate skin, don’t compare to the pain lurking in her heart.

The pain I want to save her from.

Somehow, I will find a way to get through to her.

Come hell or high water, she will be mine.




❥Add it to your TBR❥





Pre-order for $1.99









AvelynPaige_Absolution_Teaser1.jpg

AvelynPaige_Absolution_Teaser2.jpg

AvelynPaige_Absolution_ECoverA.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment