Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

RELEASE PROMO - The Earl Of London by Louise Bay



#TheEarlOfLondon #LouiseBay

The Earl Of London by Louise Bay is LIVE! Grab this sizzling, enemies to lovers STANDALONE today for a limited time release price of $2.99!






B&N: http://bit.ly/2BSDmWA 



Prefer to Listen? Get The Earl Of London on Audio --> 






Synopsis 

Love left me off its to-do list. 

I date. I’m all for giving guys a chance. I’ve just never met the one. 

Until on a spring morning in the English countryside, a tall, dark stranger emerges from the mist. 

Logan Steele is all tousled hair, hard chest and lips so perfect I want to reach out and touch them just to check they’re real. I’m sure that’s a thunderclap of chemistry I feel between us. 

Did I mention he’s an Earl with a self-made fortune? 

A billionaire who works tirelessly for charity? 

And he’s so hot, watching him is like staring at the sun. 

But like I said, love isn’t rooting for me. 

When I find out Logan Steele is out to destroy everything I’ve dedicated my life to protect, the chemistry disappears and the hope that had blossomed my chest turns to rage. 

It no longer matters that he quickens my pulse just saying my name, weakens my knees with a single touch and that he might just be the greatest kisser that ever lived. 

I might believe in love but Logan Steele is definitely not the one. 

A standalone romance.


4 STARS

This book can be read as stand alone, 
but has crossover characters from different books

Logan is an earl, but also successful self made business man, 
who love the London fast pace life, with all the perks.

Logan gets the opportunity to purchase his family estate, 
and return ownership to his grandmother...

He runs into Darcy, who knocks him down a peg, immune to his charms.
This story is sweet, alluring, entertaining, steamy, and heartfelt all in one!

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On



4 STARS

f you could choose how not to meet your hot new neighbor--it would be face down in the mud. Too bad Darcy didn't get to choose.

Logan was used to strong, professional, tall women. Why was he so curious about his new neighbor, short, curvy, and covered in mud. He had to know more. Moving to the country was for his grandmother, one of those huge promises he'd made himself. Get her family estate back. Darcy turned out to be a benefit for himself.

They had little in common and plenty at odds. Is there are a way to get past their pasts, their differences, and their fear of commitment? Attraction wasn't the problem. The steam fairly bubbled around them. He didn't see a woman more than once so why did he keep coming back to her? Why was he working so hard for her acceptance?

Two people with troubled childhoods. Loyalty and family priorities. For Darcy, her little village around her estate was hers to protect as well. In doing so was she protecting her heart and losing a chance for a future?

Watch these two strong people come to terms with a future and learning to compromise and to love. I enjoyed the story and recommend it to all romance fans. The characters are interesting, grow, and the steam runs hot.

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On


5 STARS

"Each delicate sweep of her hand was like an invitation to somewhere I’d never been before, into a world that promised a different life.”
The Earl of London is the latest offering from Louise Bay and my favourite to date in her standalone series. Especially when I realised it was Darcy’s story, a story I had been eager to read from meeting her in the Duke of Manhattan.

Another swoon worthy instalment of ‘enemies to lovers’ that had me captivated from the get go. Darcy and Logan’s story was everything I have come to expect from Louise and more. A feisty heroine and an alpha that you can’t help but fall in love with. With witty banter and off the charts steam I literally inhaled their story. The dynamic of these two characters had me laughing one minute and fanning myself the next. I really enjoyed the push and pull of their relationship, the chemistry and tension for me just felt the right amount mixed throughout the story.

“I wanted to earn it if it happened. And I wanted to deserve it when it did.”
Louise Bay is a goddess of her craft when it comes to skilfully written romance. She manages to combine everything I love in a contemporary romance read, she literally has me eating out the palm of her hand. With interlacing humour, a plot that flows, a strong heroine, an alpha that has my name all over it, just the right amount of angst, captivating from the get go. A definite must read if you are looking to laugh, smile, hold your breath and blush all in one go. I think Darcy and Logan’s story has something for everyone and you certainly won’t be disappointed.
 

Reviewed for Words Turn Me On












No comments:

Post a Comment