Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2018

*Release Boost* Living In Your Hell - Barb Shuler


Living In Your Hell
Shattered Lives Series; Book 5
Publish Date: January 30, 2018
Genre: Suspense/Thriller


Cover Design by: MadHat Books
Models: Garrett Pentecost & Daria Rottenburke

I'll give my last breath to keep her safe.

Blurb:


Shelby

Having faith in human beings isn't something I grant easily.

My childhood was filled with yelling, anger, and beatings so bad I feared I would die. My Papa was my savior. He saved me from the beatings and hate, filling my life with love and happiness. He made sure I got the best education possible, and I was able to follow in his footsteps.

Now, being back home - with a past like mine - my nightmares are coming back. The flesh and blood kind.

Charlie

As a Sheriff's deputy, I've seen many things. I've had to handle some stuff that would make a saint roll over in his grave. Yet, I never give up. I wear my badge as a statement. I fight for those who can't fight for themselves. When the woman I love is put in danger, and my world starts falling into disarray, there is only one thing to do. Take a stand and fight for her - with her even.

No one from her past is going to take her from me. She's my forever and I plan to do everything I can to keep her that way.


Amazon US : AU : CA : UK








​Shattered Lives Series
Genre: Dark Suspense/Thriller ~ Romantic Suspense


~ My Own Nightmare ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

~ Somewhere I Belong ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

~ Shatter Me Whole ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

~ Sparks of Deception ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

*

The Cowboy Way Series
Genre: Cowboy Contemporary Romance


~ Wrangled By Love ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

*

A Rescue Series Novella
Genre: Romantic Suspense


~ A Marshall’s Courage ~
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

*

~ Primal Darkness ~
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romantic Thriller

Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

**
Each book in these series’s can be read as a stand alone
All of the above books are available in KU

*

~ Dirty Fairy Tales Anthology ~
Genre: Erotic - PNR - Fantasy

Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

*All ebook sales go to help the Autism Society of SW Florida.

~Meet Barb Shuler~

I’m a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. Best of both worlds. I have the brass sass to keep up with my Texas sized temper. Living and working in both states i’ve learned a lot about hard work, adapting to your surroundings and making the best of the path that you have been led down. My grandma Dollie once told me I would know what I was meant to do when it happened. She was right, as always.
As with most book lovers, I am an avid reader. Reading has always been a hobby - a passion, really and a way to get lost in other people’s lives, their drama and other worlds. It’s a private movie in your imagination that you get to cast and navigate through, at your own pace. Reading helps to expand the perimeters of one's mind. That is what got me into writing. Writing has been something that I have done since I was a kid. If I had paper, I was writing. Nine out of ten times it made no sense but what are words if they are not to be used to your advantage? Words are a part of us all. Why not use them, right?
During the day I work as a ‘desk jockey’ and help the residents of my county navigate themselves around our little, but not too little country town. By night I am either blogging with my best friends, doing PA work for some of my favorite authors or fighting with the voices in my head. They can be stubborn at times. It’s a blessing and I am cherishing every moment. Tomorrow is never guaranteed so I want to make sure I live the day as fully as possible. For what is my creation, can become someone else's treasure.

~ Connect with Barb here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment