Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

๐Ÿ’žNew 99¢ Release From JM Walker ๐Ÿ’ž

On A Whim
by 
JM Walker

✧・๏พŸ: *✧・๏พŸ:* NOW LIVE *:・๏พŸ✧*:・๏พŸ✧

#OnAWhim by J.M. Walker is now LIVE and just 99¢!!! Snag your copy of this hot little number today!

★Buy Links★

★Synopsis★

I'm in hiding.
As a bestselling BDSM author, I know all too well the danger of letting people get too close.
I've spent my entire life keeping people at arm’s length, until her. Kiki Smith is simply supposed to be my new cover designer, but before I know it, she starts breaking down the walls I've worked so hard to erect.
She's unlike any woman I've ever met and before I’m even aware of what's happening, she consumes me from the inside out.
There's just one problem... I have a secret, and I'm afraid that once she finds out what I'm hiding, my barriers will once again slam back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment