Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

★•❃•★ Hungry Boss is LIVE ★•❃•★


HUNGRY BOSS is LIVE! 
By Luke Steel




Synopsis:

Business doesn't have to come before pleasure.

When we hooked up, I didn't know who she was and I didn't think I'd see her again.

Then she sat down across from me in the boardroom.

Emma. My rival. A woman I have to crush under my thumb, a woman I want to steal everything from. And a woman who makes me throb--makes me ache to just wrap my hands in her thick hair again.

Taking over her company was all I wanted.

Now I want more... so much more.

I'm going to take everything Emma has and make it mine.

★•❃•★

Also Available: 

Hard Boss

By Luke Steel



Synopsis:

I'm as hard as they come. No one can unravel me. And then SHE came along...

Lucy was supposed to be like every other assistant out there—quiet, skilled at predicting my needs, and definitely not a walking distraction. How can she make it so hard to focus on my work? I hate it.

And I hate how much I want her.

Worse, no matter how I try to scare her off with my crisp attitude, she stands up to me. Her backbone is turning me on as much as catching her bending over the desk, skirt stretched over her thighs.

Dammit.

She shouldn't get close to me. No one should.

So why am I taking her to dinner?

And why am I tying her down to my bed, making her shiver and moan?

Lucy might ruin what's left of my heart...

Unless I ruin her first.




Author Links:

Follow Luke Steel here: 


Here is his newsletter link: http://eepurl.com/cw-xBP

No comments:

Post a Comment