Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2016

Brat Out of Hell

҉‿➹⁀☆҉ NEW RELEASE ҉‿➹⁀☆҉
Brat Out of Hell by T.S. Irons
#BDSM #taboo #erotic





Step-daddy said I was a spoiled brat and needed to be taught a lesson. Well, two can play that game. If he wouldn’t play with me, I’d find someone else to take the dungeon. I didn’t plan on getting caught. Next, I was kicked out of the house, landed on the doorstep of the Church of the Brotherly Bonds. Pastor Damian was too hot to be a man of the cloth. Seeking salvation has never been more fun.

 

HOT DAMN, this author is NAUGHTY!!!! (It’s always the sweet looking ones, ain’t it?) First, Read Step Daddy Dom (or Step Dom as Amazon insists on calling it), this is the follow up to that one. Riley oh Riley, will you ever learn? (I kind of hope not) This book is H-O-T and you won’t believe the ending, bwahahahaha!! Go Ben and Stephanie. As always, I give this author 5 Stars with 5 hands down the pants!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment