Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Loving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers


Title: Loving His Forever
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 18, 2016 





Braelyn
I'm nobody. Homeless, afraid of my own shadow and haunted by memories. I went through the motions, but I wasn't living. Until him. He made me live again. He became my everything. Until he came back. The man that caused me to live in my own personal hell for years.

Ethan
Brae is broken. She's haunted by memories. I saw the fire in her eyes flicker and it was enough. It consumed me. I was determined to see her thrive. I didn't expect to fall in love with her and that it would become everything. Nothing will stop me from protecting her. He will pay for her pain.









5 STARS

We finally got Ethan and Brae's story. I wanted to know how they were doing after reading bits about them in Forever Protecting Love. I always wondered if Brae would get over her demons, and if Ethan will be more to her.
I felt for Brae throughout this story, I couldn't help admire her strength through all of this not letting it beat her down. I love how she started to trust Ethan, I did not think it was rushed. I felt they both deserved happiness.
I liked Ethan in this story, he was protective but also let her blossom under his watchful eye.
This book is simply amazing and brilliantly written. I cannot wait for more of this gang.

“EEEKKK!!! Just freaking WOW!!! **sigh** Ms. LeAnn nailed it again!” ~5 Star Review by Ms. Me28
“Ms. Ashers will have you enthralled from start to finish with Loving His Forever and wanting to read the next book…” ~5 Star Review by April (Goodreads)









LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.






  



5 STARS

This book was amazing. You couldn't help but get sucked into the world and feel for the characters.
I really liked Sydney, I liked how she didn't back down from showing love to those who walk into her life. I love how she is strong despite everything she went through.
I really liked Kane, he was overprotective but he had reason to be. He stood up for those he loved, and protects with his life. He didn't let his demons defeat him.
This story really got to me, it made me feel sad and happy at same time. This is beautifully written, you can't help but fall in love with the characters, even though the small part characters. And hate the baddies. It also made me feel there is a soul mate for everyone out there and not to give up.
I recommend this book to all who loves romance and also a bit of violence.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment