Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A New Life Series (Books 1-3) ~ On sale for 99 cents September 10-12


Want to take a WILD ride with Tori? 

A New Life Series (Books 1-3) 

by Samantha Jacobey 

On sale for 99 cents September 10-12

A New Life Starter Kit Teaser.jpg

WTMO Synopsis Banner Final.jpg

Raised by bikers, hunted by drug lords, and used by the FBI, 
Tori Farrell survived hell to get her New Life!!! 

Kick off this fall with a 3-book set for only 99 cents!! 

To what lengths would you go to break away from a life filled with pain and suffering? 

===============

Tori Farrell has lived a dangerous life. When you grow up with a Motorcycle Gang of Mercenaries and Drug Lords like the Dragons, a normal life is more like a fairy tale. For years, she accepted her dark reality, a world consisting of drugs, sex, violence and murder. In the end, she learned the most valuable lesson: survival. 

After years of being ruled by the Dragons, Tori uses her skills of seduction and assassination to free herself from the grasp of the people who vowed they would never let her go. Taken in by the FBI, she fears not everything is what it seems, and soon finds herself lost in a web of lies and deceit. She thought getting away from the Dragons would put her on a path to a new and better life, but now she must face the cold hard truth... there is always a price to be paid. 

===============

DARK, BRUTAL, and WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! 
The ANLS Starter Kit contains books 1–3, CAPTIVE, BOUND and ENTWINED…

Get your copy for only 99 cents - see if you can handle the ride… 

(Mature read, 18+ for graphic sexual content and violence, including rape.)

WTMO Buy Links Banner Final.jpg



Starter Kit (1-3) for 99 cents - http://amzn.to/2cFfOnE




Finisher Set (4-7) only $9.99 - http://amzn.to/2c22bmY


Book Trailer:





WTMO Author Bio Banner Final.jpg

samantha.jpg

Anyone who knows me could tell you, I am a friendly kind of person, never met a stranger and take up conversations anywhere at any time. I work hard, and my mind never seems to shut down, as I wake up often in the middle of the night with ideas pouring out and demanding to be dealt with. Of course that means much of my books were written in the middle of the night.

I grew up and still live in the great state of Texas where everything is bigger, where we have warm weather and a central location. I love my state, my town, and my family, which includes my four sons, my significant other, and many friends as well.

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the books that are currently available and hope you will enjoy reading them just as much. And of course, there will be many more stories to come.








wTMO hostedby.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment