Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Predator by Michelle Horst is on sale for only 99c + FREE on KU!!!


Predator by Michelle Horst

99c SALE!!!

for a limited time only


 

☆☆☆☆☆☆ "ABSOLUTE SHEER BRILLIANCE" ☆☆☆☆☆☆
“You know when you come across a book and you just want to savor it, breathe it in, take your time and slow down your reading so that book never ends… this book is that book” ~ Kitty Kat’s Crazy About Books, 5 stars

Predator by Michelle Horst is on sale for only 99c + FREE on KU!!!


All my life I’ve been hiding, until there is no corner on this god-forsaken earth left for me to hide. I have to pay for the sins of my father. No one with Ellison blood in their veins is allowed to live, and I am the last of my bloodline.
 
I am kept in a container waiting for my death sentence to be carried out, when he comes. He is only known as ‘Predator’. No one knows who he works for, only that he leaves no one alive.
 
His every breath is filled with the last gasp of his dying prey.
 
But for some reason he doesn’t kill me.
 
I don’t know which is worse, the death sentence hanging over my head, or being at his mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment