Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry NOW LIVE!!!


The Fire Between High & Lo
by Brittainy C. Cherry


NOW LIVE!!!

 

 

☆☆☆☆ "STUNNINGLY BREATHTAKING STORY" ☆☆☆☆

NEW!!!!! The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry

US:  http://amzn.to/1RBeZI9

“This is one stunningly breathtaking story that will move you, break you and renew you.” ~ Tied Up in Romance

“I don’t even know how it’s possible for an author to continue to deliver such unique, emotional, heart wrenching reads that are written so perfectly…” ~ Reading is Sexy Book Blog


“Gods the feels, the raw emotional intensity, the passion these two share is why I am a devoted hardcore reader, it's authors, books like this that made me want to become a blogger.” ~ Kitty Kat’s Crazy About Books

 
There once was a boy, and I loved him.

Logan Francis Silverstone and I were complete opposites. I danced, and he stood still. He was quiet, while I ran my mouth. He struggled to find a smile, and I refused to frown.

The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn't look away.

We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.

Until the day I lost him. He threw us away with one hasty decision--a decision that changed us forever.

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too.

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE ROMANCE ELEMENTS SERIES
 
#1 The Air He Breathes
 
US:  http://amzn.to/1Uhs4wJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment