Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2018

Hopelessly Devoted by Bink Cummings


Title: Hopelessly Devoted
Series: Sacred Sinners MC #3
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: April 5, 2018




Pregnant- ✔ Deaths - ✔
A Baby – ✔
Stress that could make even the strongest woman crack – ✔ ✔
A year ago if you told me I’d wind up where I am today, I’d have you committed for insanity. Now that I’ve opened Pandora’s Box and survived more than most have in their lifetime, Death has knocked on our doorstep and welcomed himself inside. Learning that life isn’t always fair comes at a price. The question is, how much do I have to pay before I get a real chance at happiness, or am I destined to be alone forever? 
Warning: Proceed with caution. Contains adult sexual content, the excessive use of the F bomb, violence, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.

Not a stand-alone, 3rd book in a Trilogy.
Must read Hopelessly Shattered & Hopeful Whispers previously











5 STARS

Wow, I can’t believe this story has come to a conclusion. I’ve been dying for this moment since October 2016 when I picked up the first installment, Haplessly Shattered. Although I’m not really in the head space of lovey dovey bulls@#$, this is most definitely a 5 STAR review, but of course it’s by the awesome Bink Cummings. Not to mention it’s a 4 hands down the pants read!! I hope there is more to the Texas Chapter of Sacred Sinners, I NEED to know Kade’s story.



5 STARS

In the conclusion of Kat and Ryker's story, there is so much that has happened. Kat is a month away from delivery of her third child although she has an extra one in her care. Ryker is recovering from near death. The MC is at war. Enough to make any woman bald. She's still trying to be the best mom, best friend, and nurse she can be. She is an amazing person that everyone around her soon discovers. 

Is there a possible future for these two who love each other more than life? Their family is blending well. She is not happy about the club, can she live with Ryker in the life? What choice will he make?

The emotional ride is as strong here as the first two books. The range of those emotions from our big bad alpha bikers will surprise and touch you. As in the other books giving much information will spoil your reading enjoyment. I can only say the entire series was a reading experience I'd gladly repeat. This one has relationships, club involvement, outsider adjustment, characters you will love and not forget. It has it all. I recommend it with no reservations.
Reviewed for Words Turn Me On



















Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker/classic car addicted family. Upon coercion from her sacred sisters, she begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing sexy fiction at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys oogling motorcycles and the men who ride them, taking care of her family, reading spicy romance novels, feeding her sock and Funko addiction, and cooking huge meals--especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment