Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Tour: Rough and Ready by Hayley Faiman


Title: Rough and Ready
Series: Notorious Devils MC #5
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 16, 2017 
Cover Designer: Pink Ink Designs


Cleo Hill is a married woman, in love with a man she's never really known—her husband, whom she hasn't seen in eleven years.
Paxton "Torch" Hill is a Notorious Devil, a man who's been wrestling with his personal demons since before he knew the horrors of war.
When a threat against his club means danger could be lurking around his estranged wife's door, Paxton is determined to protect her. Yet, one look at the woman he left behind, and he knows his plans are about to change. 
The past is not an easy thing to forget, especially not for a woman scorned. While Cleo isn't the innocent catch he once knew, there's something about that rough and ready man she's not sure she can deny.
After all—they promised each other forever. 

*Recommended for readers 18+ due to Language, Sexual Content, and Violence







3 STARS

I’ve been following this series since the beginning and I’ve liked it so far, but this book I just couldn’t wrap my head around. 11 years? Who waits for a man for 11 years? I’ve been in love/lust/longing and yes, I’ve pined but FOR ELEVEN YEARS?!?!?! Um, no, eh-eh, not happening. I don’t dislike Cleo but I found her frustrating as hell! I did enjoy the short story at the end of this book.




Tammy Cole - “This was one of the best second chance love story I've ever read. I honestly couldn't stop reading this. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!!”


She’s a Lip Biter - “This is the first book by this author that I have read or devoured! It won't be the last by a long shot!” 

Alpha Book Club - “The author kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Let me tell you, emotional rollercoaster. It was up and down, forward and backward.”












32 years young... born and raised in California, did a stint in Oregon only to return to the Golden State. Lived that life a while until the Lone Star State called to us, Hill Country, Texas is where we call home, where our boots rest and loving that country life. Living the life with one bearded power pole climbing husband, two little boys that are full of energy and drive us crazy plus a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment