Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

New Release ~ ✿ Unbroken Part 2 ✿

╔════ •´¯`·.·✿ • ✿ ·.·´¯`·•════╗
       ✿ ҉ ✿ NEW RELEASE ✿ ҉ ✿
╚════ •´¯`·.·✿ • ✿ ·.·´¯`·•════╝




•´¯`·.·✿ Unbroken Part 2 ✿ ·.·´¯`·•
A second chance at love story - Episode 6
by Riley Edwards

Reid has made it clear that he is all in. Proving yet again, he will go to great lengths to secure not only my happiness but my safety as well.

Once Reid saves me from a deranged lunatic, I vow to change my life. I promise to stop living my life in the shadow of grief and allow joy and love to mend the pieces of my broken heart back together.

This is our story. How one man can bring you out of the darkness and into the light. Turn your bland colorless world into vivid technicolor.

Our journey wasn’t easy. It was full of twists and turns. Tragedy after tragedy tried to break us. Only, this time I proved with Reid by my side I was stronger than ever.

I have come full circle, I am UNBROKEN. 


Excerpt: 

“Life is short. It can be taken from you in seconds. I am done living in fear. I am done being a bystander in my own life. I am just plain old done. I am telling you that to tell you this… I am ready for you Logan Reid. I cannot promise I won’t screw up. I cannot promise I won’t try and run. But, I am counting on you not to let me go. I will hold on as tight as I can if you promise when my grip slips you’ll be strong enough to hold on for both of us.” 

This is the conclusion of Reid and Ava. 

Warning: mild violence, graphic sexual content, language that can only be described as foul. And a bunch of Alpha type men.



Amazon US:  http://amzn.to/2rKnMXf





Hey everyone. *waves* For those of you who are new to me my name is Riley Edwards. My debut novel Nightstalker released in July. It's a Military Thriller romance. With a badass female lead! Of course, there is plenty of smoking hot sexiness sprinkled throughout a storyline that will keep you guessing! What is a romance novel without a sexy alpha male that challenges his woman both in and out of the sack?

Anyway… back to me. :) I tried to come up with some interesting stuff about myself you would like to know. You know some witty funny stuff that would make me sound fab-u-lous but alas I am boring as hell. Just an FYI, nothing will depress you faster than that realization.

A close friend recently described me as, and I quote, “You are annoying, brash, sexy, loud, boobed, beautiful, needy, supportive, wonderful, interesting, aggressive, and fun. All to varying degrees throughout each and every day.”

That about sums me up. 


Follow Riley Edwards 





Sign up for the Riley's Rebels Newsletter 

for special announcements and EXCLUSIVE bonus content. 



. ✿ ҉ ✿ Welcome to The Collective ✿ ҉ ✿ 

The Collective Series -Season one reading order 

Unbroken, Riley Edwards 4.4.17 


All Other Amazon: books2read.com/u/3LrZ6M

Iron Claw MC, Erin Trejo 4.18.17 


Learning to Breathe, Ellie Masters 5.2.17 

Amazon:https://goo.gl/2eLVAq 

Shadow & Flame, Elias Raven 5.16.17 


Quills and Daggers, Chris Genovese 5.30.17 


Unbroken, Riley Edwards 6.13.17 


"This crossover series is a huge win for all the authors involved. Don’t miss any of the releases. Each book will pull you in, leave you wanting more while you teeter on the edge of your seat with suspense.

AmazonReviewer


˃˃˃ Don't forget to sign up for The Collective Newsletter for BONUS Scenes. www.TheCollectiveNovels.com



No comments:

Post a Comment