Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Strangers At the Altar by Lacey Wolfe

Strangers At the Altar by Lacey Wolfe
A Billionaire Romance Novel


I’m the whole package. 

Rich. 
Sexy as hell. 
Brilliant in bed and business. 
Big cock. 

So why the hell is it so hard to settle down? I want a woman to see me for who I am, and that’s hard when most only see me with dollar signs in their eyes. So I signed up for some crazy experiment to be married to a stranger. Never knowing a thing about the person. 

I was ready for true love. When I married Adeline at the altar, I had to make sure that she didn’t know a thing about me as well. So I did what I thought was best. I lied about who I was. 

If we find true love, I’m sure she will forgive me when she learns who I really am. 

Content Warning: Explicit sex and adult language



99 cents or FREE in Kindle Unlimited








Excerpt

Adeline’s point of view

“I hope you’re not taking me into the woods to kill me,” I said, half joking. The other part of me wondered how smart it was to be going into the woods with a man I met yesterday.

“Lucky for you, I know just the place to leave you so no one will find you.”

I stopped walking and he turned toward me with a sexy smirk.

“I’m kidding. The experts did a back ground check, remember? No killer.”

I walked up next to him, trying to keep up with his pace, but his legs were longer than mine and it almost felt like I was running to match his stride.

I’d barely touched lunch, but how could I after that kiss. Isaac had taken charge, kissing me in a way I’d always wanted. So intense I felt every desire he had for me. I could sense the anger from our first almost kiss being interrupted. The way he’d held me and his fingers dug into my skin. No man had ever handled me the way he had and I liked it. He’d really turned me on. Hell, I was still turned on. I didn’t want to be on this walk in the woods, I wanted to be naked in bed with him. 

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, why?”

He stopped by an old pine tree that had fallen and sat on it, patting next to him. “You sound a little out of breath. Let’s talk.”

“We are.” I sat beside him.

“No, let’s open up and really say how we feel. We got married yesterday and met at the altar. This could be a real bonding experience if we share our emotions. It isn’t like we have anyone else to contact.”

I did have Sarah. Today was her wedding and she was probably going through all the things I was yesterday. Isaac was right though, we only had each other, and the people who had done this on TV, making the big bucks.

“Was my kiss too much?”

Yes, you stole my breath away. “No.”

“Are you sure? I can get intense. I’m passionate and a take control kind of man in that aspect. Well, really all aspects of life. I go after what I want.”

I remembered reading that in his ‘about me’ paragraph. “And you don’t share.”

He chuckled. “That’s right. I don’t.”

“The kiss was good.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.” The best I’d ever had.

“Do you want to kiss again?”

I nodded.

He sat straight. “Now?”

I chewed my bottom lip as he took my chin in his hand.

“I’m worried I scare you.”

You do, but not in the way you think. “I don’t scare easy.”

He came toward me and I braced myself for another one of his kisses. This time it was softer, as if he were holding back, but I wanted what he gave me before. That kiss made my toes curl.

“Is that what you want?” he asked.

“No. It was too sweet.”

He tugged me into his lap so I straddled him. This time he cupped my face in his palms and kissed me hard again. The way I wanted. No, the way I needed. Holy shit, I almost stopped breathing. His erection pressed into me and I ground against it, making sure to rub just the spot I needed. He met me with his thrust. I couldn’t believe what we were doing on top of the fallen tree, but I couldn’t stop. Anyone could happen upon us and see us dry humping, but I didn’t care. I needed to release. I needed him to release.

“Holy shit!” Isaac broke the kiss and stilled me. 

“What’s wrong?”

He lifted me off of him and got up, moving away from me. Had I done something wrong? He adjusted his shorts then bent over, taking deep breath.

“Isaac?” I stood.

He glanced at me, his eyes dark. “Stay over there.”

My cheeks burned, almost as if they were on fire. I’d made a fool of myself. I walked away, but he called my name and jogged up to me.

“Where are you going?” 

My eyes were wet but I tried to hide it from him. “Away.”

“Don’t. Let’s finish our walk. Come on.”

“I’m really not in the mood to walk anymore.”

He brushed his fingers across my cheeks. “You did nothing wrong. In fact, you did so good I almost lost control.”


AUTHOR BIO:

Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it's getting lost in a book or writing her own. Her goal as an author is to have a romance for everyone, whether it's sweet, sensual, or spicy. She's had several books on the Amazon best seller lists. When she isn't writing, she can be found running, talking to her pets, spending time with her family, or lost in some sort of craft. Oh, and she takes kindly to anyone who feeds her cookies.

Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their herd of cats, and one black lab who rules the house.


Come learn more about me:

No comments:

Post a Comment