Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2020

New Release ~ One Eighty by Marie James



One Eighty by Marie James


Series: Westover Prep; Book 1
Genre: Enemies to Lovers

Follow the Author



He loves what he can't remember -- she can't forget the truth...

PIPER

Arrogant, controlling, and an absolute jerk.
He's everything I loathe, and everything I want to forget.
But he doesn't remember a bit of it.
One accident, one misstep, changed everything.
Changed him.
Now, he's different and unbelievable sexy.
But I refuse to fall for a bully.


DALTON

Sexy, smart, feisty, and perfect.
She's everything I want, and nothing that I remember.
What she says I am, I refuse to believe.
For her, I'll be anything.
I will do anything.
Even destroy the Bully from before.



5 STARS

Not what I expected.. ...this book will grab by the heart and soul.. In the beginning, your heart will break, as you observe Pipers realty. As you go deeper, this book consumes you. Read this, once you start you keep reading until the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment