Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

🏖 NEW RELEASE 🏖

🏖 NEW RELEASE 🏖
BEACH PLEASE by Brynn Paulin
Series: Beach Please (Book 1)
Contemporary Romance







Welcome to Cherish Cove!

Luna

After graduating college, I’m heading to the one place that gives me peace. The beach—specifically, Cherish Cove on the shore of Lake Michigan. It’s time to regroup, figure out exactly what my future holds, and maybe, get over the one who got away. I’ve missed him every day since my father dragged the family across the country unexpectedly. I never even got the chance to say goodbye. Does that make me the one who got away?

Oakley

I’ve been in a bad mood for the past five years. Mostly, I hide my anger, and I’ve funneled it into writing my bestselling horror novels. But I just can’t move forward. The only girl I’ve ever loved disappeared. Yes, we were young and a million circumstances kept us from reconnecting, but I can’t help feeling fate dealt me a raw deal. Then that girl walks back through my door…
All bets and plans are off. She’s mine and I’m never letting her go again.

Author Links:




1 comment: