Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Release - The Dudnik Circle #3, Afon


OUT NOW: “AFON” THE DUDNIK CIRCLE #3 

Buy links: books2read.com/Afon

Title: “Afon”
Series: The Dudnik Circle #3
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt
Photographer/Model: Joram Krol Photography
Genre: Mafia Romance
Standalone
Release: 06/12/2018


Didn’t you get the hint yet? I’m always hungry for a taste of retribution with the need to purge. I’ve drowned in my own blood and welcomed the taste until it fueled me to revive. I’m Afon Nikolin, third in command of The Dudnik Circle. The Russian Mob, in case you need a label. 

The woman I claimed as my future wife, without her knowledge I might add, is part of the Italian mob. She has the same taste for retribution, except she almost paid for it with her own life. Revenge can eat you alive, drag you down until there’s only a shell of a person left, or will cost you everything this world has to offer. 

With multiple enemies targeting both sides, we have no other choice but to rely on each other. Everything in life is a risk, either with your heart, or your last breath. I’m willing to risk it all when it involves saving her, but will it be enough for the both of us? 

**This dark, intense, standalone romance is not for the faint of heart. You've been warned.** 


Add to Goodreads: 


All books in the Dudnik Circle are standalone. 
Order of release, for a greater reading experience: 
books2read.com/Peacock (character in #1 & #2) 








No comments:

Post a Comment