Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Block Party by Stylo Fantome


Title: Block Party
Series: A Twin Estates Novel
Author: Stylo FantΓ΄me
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance 
Release Date: December 19, 2017



Things you need for a good Block Party:
1. Awesome food
2. Great Music
3. Fun games
4. A secret spot to hook up with your even-more-secret girlfriend.

Liam Edenhoff is a simple creature. He likes women, tacos, and sex. As long as he has those in his life, everything is good. He's finally realizing maybe he's just not cut out for relationships - surely there's got to be a woman out there who'd be okay with roof top margaritas, casual sex, and no attachments.
Enter a new neighbor - one who is allergic to commitment and prefers her sex casual but frequent. She's seen him at his worst and is still willing to play his games, on three conditions - discretion is a must, casual is key, and absolutely no drama. Sounds like the perfect arrangement. What could go wrong?
Famous last words when dealing with neighbors.
This story contains scenes of a graphic sexual nature, multiple uses of coarse language, and more tacos than is healthy or sane to read about. Reader discretion is advised. 
This is the third installment in the Twin Estates series.

BLOCK PARTY - YouTube

Playlist for the Twin Estates Novel #3 - Block Party













Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.
I like dogs more than I like most people, and I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. No, I do not live in an igloo, and no, the sun does not set for six months out of the year, there's your Alaska lesson for the day. I have mermaid hair - both a curse and a blessing - and most of the time I talk so fast, even I can't understand me.






HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment