Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Lane by LeAnn Ashers


Title: Lane
Series: Grim Sinners MC #1
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance/Suspense
Release Date: November 16, 2017 


Amelia I'm fucked. I'm fucked, plain and simple. How am I fucked, you ask? This tattooed, bearded alpha popped into my life and took it over, driving me insane. Am I complaining? Hell no. Do I love him? Yes, more than anything—and his daughter too. Lane is everything to me. He came into my life when I needed him the most. I just didn’t know it at the time. He completes me. He is someone I have waited for my whole life. Lane I am so fucking fucked. This five-foot-two, feistier-than-shit woman came into my life and knocked me on my ass. She brings out every protective instinct I have, and I’m ready to go nuclear if someone even looks at her. I love two people in this world more than life itself: Amelia and my daughter, Tiffany. Someone made the biggest fucking mistake of their life by trying to take them both away. Game on.









5 STARS

Lane is speechless the first time he sees curvy, sweet, sassy Ameilia the vet. She's struck numb as well until he finds his voice and asks her out at first sight. Oh, she wants to go out with him. Just not letting him know. Yet. Her sexy remark just seals the deal. She's gonna be his. He soon learns she's sweet until she's not. All the guys in the MC learn respect the first time she clocks one for insulting her new friend. Yeah, she has a bit of a temper. And, she's gonna need it with the crazies who go after her.

Lane is the Prez. That was always first until he found out about his eight-year-old daughter one year earlier. He found her in a terrible situation. He's still reassuring her that he'll never leave her and will always be there for her. She is an adorable old soul in a small body. Her daddy's girl all the way. It will melt your heart seeing him with her.

Their relationship is fast, hot. As the president of the club, he needs a strong woman by his side and Amelia meets the bill and captures the loyalty, respect, and love of the entire club. She is strong with a soft side that Lane needs to ease his life. As a professional woman alone, she doesn't need a man to take care of her. She needs one to love and do the little things, the caring things she misses. Lane is all of that and more. Tough, hot, tattooed, while tender, caring, and protective.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book and heartily recommend it.
Reviewed for Blog: Words Turn Me On





5 STARS

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars. This book is amazing, I couldn't put it down once I started. I laughed and cried so much. After meeting Lane in the other stories, I wanted to know more about him, and LeAnn didn't disappoint with this book.

I loved Lane, he has a big heart, but he is also tough as nails. He shows his sweet side throughout this story. You can see how much love he has for Tiffany his daughter we met in Devils Souls series. He is a great father, and also a great president.

I loved Amelia, she is funny and sassy. She is feisty, and not scared to fight and stand up for people. She is so loving, and funny you couldn't help but love her.

I cannot wait for more of this series. I recommend this book and Devils Souls MC.













LeAnn Ashers is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally. She is the author of the Forever Series and the Devil Souls MC.






HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment