Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

♬ ✨ Xander ~ The Beginning by Anne Mercier ✨ ♬


XANDER: THE BEGINNING 
BY 
ANNE MERCIER

♬♩Xander TheBeginningSurpriseRelease♩ ♬



The book everyone's been waiting for, is finally here!!! Grab your copy of the highly anticipated Xander: The Beginning today, and prepare to step into the world of a Rockstar!

★Buy Links★





★★★

Title: Xander: The Beginning

Series: Rockstar #9

Author: Anne Mercier | @Anne_Mercier_

Genre: Rockstar Romance

Release Date: May 1

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2pCCqMk


★Synopsis★

We met at the age of eight. That day on the playground was a turning point in my life. She stole my heart with just a glance as she sang off key.

But nothing’s perfect.

I figured out pretty quickly she was too good for me, so I let her go.

I thought I was doing the right thing--until I realized I wasn’t. 
She was my everything and without her I was nothing.

When we reunited, my heart became whole. My life had meaning. We loved fiercely and completely. Life was perfect.

The more success I gain with Falling Down, the further away I’m pulled from Tera. But she gains success of her own, and the distance grows immeasurably.

She wants me to live my dreams and I want the same for her. We both know our love is strong enough to survive time and distance.
Then the unthinkable happens and nothing will ever be the same again.
But right now, he isn’t my priority. 
I’m so close to getting my revenge.
He may figure out my secrets, but I can’t escape him. 
I won’t give up my plans for him. 
No matter how much he worships my body and calls to my heart.
I will get my wicked revenge. Even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment