Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Overexposed: The Complete Box Set by Rae Lynn Blaise




Title: Overexposed: The Complete Box Set
Author: Rae Lynn Blaise
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
 Release Date: August 18, 2016



Blurb

I have a secret.

Seven years ago, my privileged life as a Wall Street princess ended with my father in jail. My lifelong dream of marrying my best friend Eric was put on hold while we worked our way up and out on opposite sides of the world. Eric is a financial investor. But me? I'm now a world-famous erotic model...who's secretly still a virgin.

My empire as Sierra is secure, and I'm prepared to retire after one last beach shoot. I’ll go home to Eric and forget this ever happened. Until I meet Devon Goode, a bossy, conceited, hot-as-hell photographer.

Now one week of scorching hot beaches, photos, and passion threatens to ruin everything I've worked for.



Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Tattooed connoisseur of smut. Compulsive writer of any sexy idea that drifts through my mind. Hurricanes and hot guys always welcome.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment